Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Bookish Stamps - Full Set
$ 85.00Sale price$ 69.99
Whether you are an intrepid explorer of literary landscapes or a curious novice, these stamps will be your guiding stars as you traverse the tapestry of literature. Embrace the whispers of imagination, for within these stamps lie the keys to unlocking a world of mysteries and endless fascination. Let the Bookish stamps be your companions on your literary voyage, and let the magic of your reading journal unfurl like never before.
What can I use my stamps for?
Honestly? Whatever you want! The possibilities go as far as your imagination can take you. Anything based around paper is a no brainer, but I've even heard of people using them for baking before!? Just be sure to give them a good clean if you do. Ink on your cookies? No thanks lol.
Here are some suggestions if you're stuck!
- Journaling - Scrapbooking - Letter making - Business Cards - Card making - Wrapping Paper - Baking (as long as your stamp is clean!) - Kids activities
Oh also, you can colour them in which is also pretty fun!
- 3 x Stamp Sets: 1 x Fantasy & Fiction, 1 x Book Genre & 1 x Reading Journal Stamps - Wooden backings - Ink not included - Original Quirky Illustrations
Ink recommentions - 'Ranger' Archival ink (97 x 70mm).
How to use your stamp
Stamping is easy! But there is also a technique to it! Thankfully the technique is easy to learn but just make sure you do some practicing before you go stamping in your pretty journals :)
- Practice on some scrap paper first! - Make sure the ink pad and stamping canvas is on a flat and even surface. - Firmly hold your rubber stamp and press gently and evenly onto the ink pad. - Don't press the rubber stamp too hard against the ink pad as you will get ink on the rest of the rubber stamp. - Press rubber stamp on paper with the same steadiness as the ink pad. Enough pressure to leave ink, but not enough for the edges to leave a mark. - Remember to press your stamp at a completely horizontal angle so it evenly applies the ink to the surface.
How to care for your stamps
Caring for your rubber stamps is important if you want to keep them in good knick for many years to come! Follow these recommendations to make sure you're getting the most out of your stamps.
- Clear the excess ink from the stamps by repeatedly pressing the stamp/s against a scrap piece of paper. - Use a sponge or gentle cloth with warm soapy water to clean the rubber surface. - Use a toothbrush if you need to get into smaller crevices on the rubber stamp. - Pat dry with a dry cloth and make sure no lint or other particles are left on the rubber surface. - Store away safely away in a clean and dry environment away from sunlight. - Use alcohol free baby wipes after each stamp use to prevent ink build up between uses.
- Can be unlimited for Charity items (as long as 50-100% of item value goes to charities) - You can make and sell up to 200 units using any design per year for personal sale. - Goods must be hand-crafted by yourself - Mass production and reproduction by mechanical or digital printing is not permitted. - All of our products are copyright and protected. They must not be changed in any way. - Scanning our designs for use in electronic cutting machines is not permitted. - Handmade items must not utilize our brand name or logo. - You assume all liability of your handmade creations - By purchasing this item you automatically agree to and are bound to these conditions.