The 'Yin' to my 'Yang', the 'coffee' to my 'mug', the 'same same' to my 'but, different'. There is no denying the unrequited romance between the Sun and the Moon. Opposite yet similar, they shine high in the sky keeping our beautiful planet in harmonious balance. Stars of white and metallic gold dance along the plates' surface, twinkling in the night sky when they catch a ray of light.
- As a part of your full moon rituals and altar spaces
- To display your jewellery or crystals (or other special items!)
- To keep your Sun & Moon Mugs company, of course.
- For biscuits!
- Fine bone china -
- 15cm diameter
- Gentle hand wash only -
- Not safe for microwave, oven & dishwasher use -
- Made in PRC -
* please note that although the plate matches the mug, it isn't a saucer and isn't made to accomodate the mug for carrying. Please do not carry the mug on the plate for your safety.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a store and are keen on stocking these beauties!