One Line a DayRegular price $ 28.00
by Kindah Khalidy
A Five Year Memory Book
This stunning memory book is a simple and rewarding way to reflect and record. The pages offer space to write a brief line each day, while allowing you to compare today's events with your notes from the same date in years past. With exuberant artwork by Kindah Khalidy on the cover and interior, and with foil accents and a ribbon page marker, this keepsake journal will brighten all your days.
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Just jot down a short note, highlight, or thought for each day. It's a great way to:
- Track progress.
- Begin or end each day with a moment of reflection.
- Capture a five-year slice of life.
- REVISIT MEMORIES AS YOU RECORD: This page layout allows you to compare today's notes with those of years past on each date going back five years. Discover what you did one, two, three, or four years ago on birthdays, New Year's Eve, or anniversaries as you fill these pages.
- KEEPSAKE JOURNAL: With colorful artwork, a padded cover, foil-stamped accents, and a ribbon page marker, this beautiful journal is a stunning display on the nightstand and becomes a keepsake to treasure.
- A JOYFUL GIFT FOR MILESTONES OR ANY OCCASION: This five-year diary makes a sweet gift for holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduation, or anyone starting a new chapter.
- 372 pages
- 15.56 x 9.53 x 2.54 cm
♻️ ♻️ ♻️
- Shipping box made from 80% recyclable material -
- Biofill / Packing peanuts are fully biodegradable -