UPDATE #4: 8th MAY 2023
Hey Quirky Cuties!
I'm just here to give you a little update on the current status of orders.
We recently launched the Wisteria Reading Journal and they went amazing! I still can't believe it omg.
If you're new here you might not know that there are just 2-3 of us currently working at the Quirky Cup (including myself). Because we are currently a small team, things take us a little bit longer when we've had a busy release period.
We work our little tooshies off to get your orders out asap and I promise we will do this over the next few weeks, but being such a small team we do have our limits.
I do my best to keep you all updated, so below is all the current info I can give about the open orders.
- All orders placed after the 27th of April have been affected by the release of the Reading Journal. Because it was a sell out, we had a large volume of orders to pack. The good news is we will be upto speed with all orders by the end of this week. We have been making really good time packing orders and have been working nights/weekends to get ahead of it, so we are due to finish 1.5 weeks ahead of schedule but still kindly ask for patience :).
- Restocks in the Blue, Green and Purple Wisteria Journals are on the way. Green will be very limited as always, but I have plenty in the other two (or do I? You guys are selling me out crazy fast lol). To be notified when we're restocking, please sign up to the email newsletter. It might not happen all at once as we need to be smart with how we manage releases, but we'll be sure to keep you in the loop.
- Please sign up to our newsletter if you haven't already! This is where I send everyone updates about their orders. I can't update you if you aren't subbed. It's really important 🙏🏼
- Express shipping doesn't mean priority packing sorry! We pack orders in numerical order, so the time your order takes to pack entirely depends on where you are in that queue. Express shipping only applies for when the parcel is in the hands of the shipping carrier.
- Once labels have been created we are unable to update your addresses, sorry! So please be careful when entering. We aren't liable for any parcels that go missing if your address is incorrectly entered.
- We can't edit or add to orders placed outside of The Australian/AUD currency. If you have an international order and want to make changes, we will need to refund your order if it hasn't already begun processing. Sorry!
- Discount codes can't be entered once an order has been processed. Please enter your codes carefully.
- Because we are so busy packing orders at the moment, it might take me a little bit longer to get back to your emails. I promise I reply to everyone, but please be patient with me as I'm also not on admin as much while we are all hands on deck packing your orders.
That's all I can think of right now I think!
Again, we thank you SO much for this overwhelmingly amazing response to the Wisteria Reading Journal and we can't wait to finally get your orders out to you.
Okay enough chit chat, I'm out to go and pack your orders :). Seeya!
- Sydonie xoxox