Hello my MAGICAL humans!
The Quirky Cup Collective is currently running as per normal, however there are currently a few hiccups, all of which I have zero control over *cries*.
- Parcel Pickup has changed and therefore I will only be shipping orders out twice a week.
- DELAYED PARCELS: At the moment the post system is highly overwhelmed due to the high volume increase in online ordering. This is currently effecting all Domestic parcels as well as International parcels.
Some of your parcels haven't shifted in a while and I know it is worrisome, but the mail system is currently in unprecedented overload (we're talking 3x the volume of Christmas/Black Friday) and your parcels are unfortunately stuck in a backlog of mail.
- Domestic Parcels can be affected by an extra week (probably more).
- Express Post isn't guaranteed Express but is still the most prioritised method for both International and Domestic mail.
- ALL International parcels can be affected by up to six weeks minimum.
- A lot of parcels are not currently being scanned for shipping updates. Your parcel might look like it is stuck but posties are saving time by not scanning parcel, but they are on their way.
This is because aircraft is not flying at the same rate and Australia Post relies on passenger planes to transport their mail.
Pretty please be patient as there is currently nothing I can do to help or fix this (I wish I could, trust me!). If you would like to read more detailed information about International shipping delays, please click here, and if you would like more information about Domestic Shipping please click here. Please also keep in mind that information changes all the time so the information my not reflect the current nature of the situation.
NOTES FOR COUNTRIES
USA and Canada - Delays of up to 6-7 weeks.
RESTRICTED COUNTRIES (currently not receiving mail) - India, Mexico, Austria, Romania, Russia, Turkey. Check your country HERE before ordering please.
For items sent between 25th March and 30th April, additional delivery delays on top of the below have occurred. Australia Post is working hard to process all items on hand and deliver them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
ALSO some International Countries are currently not accepting International Parcels due to local government restrictions. If you are from one of these countries and place an order, I am able to hold your order for you until it is ready and safe to send :). If you are unsure about the status of your country, check here.
If you have any concerns, please contact Australia Post directly and quote your tracking number to the customer service team, but please know they won't tell you much different from what I have.
That is it for now! I just want to say a massive thank you for your continued support of TQCC and your patience during this crazy, crazy time. This little business is my world, and whether its through my art or products, my goal has always been to make you guys happy and keep things positive. I hope to get to continue to do that over the coming months.
In the meantime I will try and work on positive solution but in the meantime, please remain patient, safe, positive, calm and considerate of others :).